Read carefully the following legal notice regarding the Textils Mora S.A.L.
1. GENERAL ASPECTS
1.1. Identifying data of the Service Provider of the Information Society
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
This portal is owned by: Textils Mora S.A.L. with CIF A46953410
Address: C / Lto. Modesto Mtnez Casanova, 1 46870 – Ontinyent (VALENCIA) Spain
Internet: www.textilsmora.com, www.texmora.com. www.texmoraonline.com, www.morasofing.com
1.2. Acceptance and validity of the general and particular conditions
Both the navigation and the use and / or order of any of the products offered on this website attributes to you the status of User and assumes your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the General Conditions and, in its case, individuals in force at the time you as a user access the Web page.
Textils Mora S.A.L. reserves the right to expand and modify unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation, configuration and contents of the Web page, as well as temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the website, in the same way .
2. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE
2.1. Obligations of use
In general, the User undertakes to comply with these terms and conditions of use, and always act in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, using due diligence to the nature of the service of which enjoy, and abstaining from using this website in any way that may prevent, damage or impair the normal functioning of the same, the property or rights of the owner Textils Mora SAL, other users or, in general, any third party.
In particular, and without implying any restriction to the obligation assumed by the User in general in accordance with the previous section, the User undertakes, in the use of this website, to:
– If provided, the User must properly guard the “User Name” and the “Password” provided by Textils Mora SAL, as identifiers and enablers for access to the various services offered on the site. web, committing itself not to cede its use or to allow access to them by third parties, assuming responsibility for the damages and losses that may arise from their improper use.
– Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from the website, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that of any form violates the moral, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or image of third parties and, in general, that violates the current Spanish regulations and their country of residence.
– Do not enter, store or disseminate through the website any computer program, data, virus, code, or any other file that is likely to cause damage or any type of alteration in the website, in any of the services, or in any of the equipment, systems or networks or in general of any third party, that may prevent the normal operation of them.
-Do not destroy, alter, use for its use, disable or damage data, information, programs, electronic documents, or, in general, the files.
Textils Mora SAL may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions that, where applicable, are included, by publishing such modifications on the website so that they may be known by Users.
Textils Mora S.A.L. does not grant any guarantee nor is liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
– In general, regarding the inappropriate use of your website. Users must make appropriate use of it, in accordance with the conditions and terms above, without any liability may have the owner for improper use.
– Regarding possible technical deficiencies. Textils Mora S.A.L. will not be responsible in any case for the alterations in the service that are produced by failures in the electrical network, in the data connection network, in the server or in any services.
– Regarding access by third parties to your system. Textils Mora S.A.L. will adopt the necessary technical cautions in order to protect the data and information accessed, but without being responsible for third party actions