What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are received in the terminal from the visited website and are used to record certain interactions of the navigation on a website, storing data that can be updated and recovered. These files are stored on the user’s computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember the user’s preferences, such as the selected language, access data or personalization of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which web page you have accessed or if you have used a banner ad to arrive.
What we measure with those cookies?
Session Cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end.
Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters every time you visit the website.
Own cookies: They are cookies created by this website and only the site itself can read. On the web of Textils Mora S.A.L. persistent own cookies are installed with the following purposes:
– Techniques: These cookies are used to control the loading of the images that appear in the home, depending on the parameters that have been programmed (time, number of times seen, etc.). They also serve to allow access to certain parts of the website and to locate the user.
– Personalization: These cookies are used to remember the configuration of the selected size in the visualization of the web contents and to be able to show it in the next visits of the user.
– Analysis: Cookies that allow you to track incoming traffic to the website to make visits statistics.
Third party cookies: They are cookies created by third parties and we use them for different services (eg website analysis or advertising)
How can I change the configuration of the cookies?
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from taxitronic.com and any other website, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the ‘Help’ function will show you how to do it.
– Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10 ”
– FireFox: support.mozilla.org/en/kb/Delete%20cookies
– Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
– Safari: www.apple.com/privacy/use-of-cookies/
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
– Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
– Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/en/